Savings Like Never Before
Energy Star Emerging Technology Award Winner
Satisfies International Mechanical Code
Canopy light management
Gain airflow control all over your kitchen and savings like never before.
AirVantage revolutionizes the way airflow is managed in your kitchen for increased energy savings and decreased operating costs.
Efficient, cost-effective and easy to use, AirVantage revolutionizes the way airflow is managed in your kitchen. AirVantage's sensible heat-based system utilizes resistance temperature detectors (RTDs) mounted in hood canopies to detect heat with improved accuracy and speed. Its flexible design takes our smart read and react Demand Control Ventilation (DCKV) technology to the next level. AirVantage is the perfect energy-saving solution for to control airflow and create a more comfortable kitchen environment. Design options include dampered and non-dampered solutions to meet your project requirements.
AirVantage was awarded the 2015 Energy Star Emerging Technology Award for rigorous performance criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to reduce energy use and lower greenhouse gas emissions. Experience the unmatched value of AirVantage, with extended equipment life cycle, increased energy savings and decreased operating costs. Learn more about rebates and incentives available in your area.
- Ability to reduce airflow as low as 30% of original design, and depending on the system design, reduce fan energies by 25–70% in order to generate overall airflow savings of 10–50%
- Easy-to-read/operate touch control panel provides runtime data for energy and operational savings on screen or for USB download
- Robust and maintenance-friendly RTDs measure the difference in sensible heat by zone, not just one piece of equipment
- Precise replacement air control regulates building pressurization
- RS485 BACnet/IP and analog feedback for detailed systems monitoring
- Connects to the fire alarm system for safety
Exclusive Damper System Features (DCV-AV):
- Unique damper optimization enhances airflow, minimizes exhaust volumes and maintains capture and containment, providing optimal energy savings in multiple zones simultaneously
- System self-calibrates damper airflow for each hood daily